What Are These Round Things On My Buds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skunk1877, Sep 25, 2014.

1. #1 skunk1877, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    if its a herm , how do i stop it from pollinating everything?they are here and there  on my plants? no clusters tho. Do i pluck them off?  or let them go? they have 4 weeks more in 12/12 to go?and do i just pluck off the swollen calyx?or leave them?

Attached Files:

2. Im no expert but I know that doesnt look quite right to me. While waiting for a better answer you could CAREFULLY take a clean pair of little scissors or razor blade and cut one off and take it away from the plant, even to another room and check it out. Wash your hands after too. If it is a pollen sack you dont want that thing opening anywhere near your plant. That's just what I would do...

Did you have any male plants around it at all? Did it go through any major stress (damage, light problems, ect.)? Could be a herm or a seed forming. Also look around the fourm more too or good old Google. Take a couple more pics up closer too the more info the better answer you will get.

ONCE AGAIN I'm by no means a expert... Just a newbie grower trying to help another.

3. idk what i am looking at??
    looks like buds from the photos
    take a clearer pic otherwise we wont know what to look at.

4. looks to me like a seed in its pod,,,,you must have had a male flower some where around your grow...have a good look around you plants and see if you can spot a male nanna thats sent some pollen out ,,,mac

5. Indeed, it's a seed in its calyx.

Probably a chance pollination by a lost pollen grain. Just let it ripen and harvest your seed. It could be that you'll have a female seed in there. Try it out. Your plant isn't hermie, so don't worry. This pollen grain could have been blown in by the wind. Nothing to worry about.

Good luck flowering! Looks like you've got another 4 weeks to go!