What Are These Nubs??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Monkey55, Jul 30, 2013.

1. #1 Monkey55, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Hey,

I don't post up much because I try to search for my answers and usually find them. However, I can't figure this out.

What the heck are these nubs? I got the clone from a dispensory about two weks ago and notice these nub thingies a few days ago.

I looked through the male/female thread, but these don't look like sacs to me.
    [​IMG]

2. I forgot to say that the temps got up 90* for a day or two before I got the a/c working right.

When I first saw those nubs, I thought I stressed the plant into being a hermi.

Thanks
    E

3. You mean the spikes. I forget what there called but there normal dont stress.stigmatas or something, sure someone will correct me. If you mean the thicker area above the branch its normal as well. Just the plant stem thickening up to support the branches. If its a clone from a dispensary as long as there a good one they gave you a female not a feminized clone so shouldnt really stress about it herming out.

4. Stipules they r called

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lmao. I knew it was something like that. Monkey, dont stress your clone will produce beautiful flowers.

6. Thanks guys. I feel better now. I was thinking that I would have to toss the plant.

Stipules. That's a new word foe me.

Thanks
    M