Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are these hairs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cmedunkonu, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Sometimes if my main guy is out or I'm out of town I'll buy from someone else and usually end up getting stuck with lower quality bud.  How come sometimes when I get from different people I sometimes get bud with hairs in it like this?  Is it hemp hair?

Attached Files:

2. Its a hair. Like.. From a head.

Pluck and smoke.

3. Hahahahaha either people or animal hair man. No harm done to the bud tho

4. The grower either owned a dog or maybe it was gorilla grown in the wilderness.

5. Im not 100% convinced, there cant be that many people with dog hair in their weed.  I can pick it up by the hair and the nug dangles from it, if its just dog hair how did it get embedded in the nug so deep....  :smoking:  :confused_2:

6. I always thought they were thc hairs or something

7. #7 TheAnswer121, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    lmao, this thread

its a fukin hair, remove it and smoke

as stated in 2nd post

better yet, call the guy and say you would like to exchange it for hairless weed, see how that goes

8. That's human, dog, or fluffy cat hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. What are these hairs?

Pubic, they are pubic hairs

Party at my house

10. .

Attached Files:

11. nobody thinks it could be a super thin piece of stemmy material that dried out to the texture of a "hair"

I've gotten little "hairs" like that before too

12. ^^^Are people really this gullible.

13. #14 cmedunkonu, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015

hahahaha. nah its hair. 

Nobody thinks its weird that theres a lot of different colored hairs from some kind of animal species in all of my nugs lol ok

14. I found another pic on the internet of almost the exact same thing that said it was a hemp fiber soooooo

15. Doberman...

16. A hair is however small, it can't slide into a nug pretty easily haha don't worry though man, it's probably an animal hair. I've had a few

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. you should throw all the hairs on a scale, weigh them, and then ask your dealer for a refund.

So go fuck yourself for asking for opinion then not open to what majority tells you. I should fuck your mom and not pull out tonight, then your next.

19. [​IMG]