What Are These Buds At The Tops Of These Plants??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Popped_A_Molly, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Randomly came across a grow that actually spawned from a failed previous planting, it came back a year later! I am not sure the strains, but they were all very healthy (they look shitty now only because they withered from being picked a while ago). I came across these stalky looking plants that have these strange buds: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407185616.261824.jpg

I let it be for a day because they did not appear to be males (from the pictures I have seen), not only that a couple grew a bright yellow flower! I have a couple more, but because I was worried for pollen I picked these guys. Anyone know what's up?

Ps, other plants are doing well except they are growing so close to the ground! Stems are growing much slower than the big fan leaves, will propping them up with sticks help?[ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407185784.546062.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407185805.843074.jpg attachment=1521497:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407185756.166416.jpg]

Attached Files:

2. Those are not cannabis.

3. Just found the exact flower on google! It is a relative to the hemp plant but will be considered a weed to me!

4. Lol, some people man....

5. Does anyone know how to tell if the other plants are actually real? The others have not grown anything like the ones with the flower

6. To many mollys man, fuckin with your brain.

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Who are you eluding to?

8. is this a joke? its a joke right

9. Hahaha, yeah looks similar but that's no cannabis plant.

10. Looks like a weed. But the bad kind.

11. Please dont smoke that...

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's some grade A vines.

13. sadly it is not what I thought it was :(