Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are these brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by killallclowns, May 9, 2011.

1. ok so there is this gas station close to where i live that sells relxing brownies. I dont know wht is in them and was hoping somebody would have ran into these and would be ableto tell me what they are. Any help would be apriceated.

2. I'm not sure. But it sure isn't weed if they're selling them openly. What's the price per brownie? Have you considered asking them what makes the brownies relaxing? Do some simple research and I'm sure you will find your answer.

3. The brownies arnt labeled as relexing they just have a weird homeaide label and when i asked the owner he said they were "relaxing" but he wldnt say more

4. Ive seen something similiar in a gas station near by. Theyre called "relaxation brownies" and the box says "relaxation baked right in" lol. This was no home made label though, box looked legit to me.
    As to what they are though, I have no idea :eek:

5. get one and find out

6. send some to me, ill test them out :)

7. Well if you still have any question as to whether they are legit or not, there is generally a list of ingredients that needs to be approved by the FDA for all sold items in the U.S., and if not, most countries still follow that rule.

If they don't have one, they're probably homemade like you said, in which case it's probably cannabis, or some legal high perhaps (there are many other plants that can cause similar effects to cannabis). Best thing to do (like Game301 said) is to ask the guys what's in them, only he or the maker would know...

My advice would not be to take em personally. I don't buy anything from people that won't tell me what's in it (if it's got the possibility to do anything that could affect me psychologically, I better know bout it o_O).
    -Rapture

8. Buy two, one for your mom and one for your grandma, have them eat it with a cup of tea in the morning if possible, and see what happens. I have some "relaxing brownies" in my fridge right now...wonder if my mom will see em.

9. It kills me that I can't take credit for today's black bean brownie recipe. The deep chocolate flavor of these brownies comes from semisweet chocolate and cocoa powder.