Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are theese buds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Jun 22, 2012.

1. In this video you see some awesome buds. I haven't seen buds like theese before, why? They are small and cute, no sticks or seed and ready to grind. Are they grown in a special way or something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3u9q3u6orc]Hella Trees Wiz Khalifa Berner Smokers Blog (Behind The Scenes Rolling Papers Tour) - YouTube[/ame]

0:00 to 0:12 and 2:36 to 3:35

I'm still new at weed, and live in Europe. When I move to America, I'm defeinetly gonna be a stoner hahah

2. it's just dank, I see plenty like that on the 'stash jar' section, it's probably just where you live, I live in Europe too and don't always get that quality

3. I'm pretty sure that is marijuana.

4. Yes it's marijuana, but the buds doesn't look normal imo? :) Others have, and have other shapes, a lot of crystal etc. but theese are just green, nice and ready to grind haha.

5. [quote name='"BlueDream4Ever"']Yes it's marijuana, but the buds doesn't look normal imo? :) Others have, and have other shapes, a lot of crystal etc. but theese are just green, nice and ready to grind haha.[/quote]

I have some weed like that in my stash right now, would you like me to upload some pictures?

they're just differently shaped nugs haha

6. That would be awesome if you could thanks!

7. i think that he just broke down big nugs into smaller nugs. the small nugs usually come like this and the big nugs can be broken down to look like small nugs.

8. That is some very fine marijuana my friend :D

9. Thats just weed and very good weed, there are all rich (wiz khalifa etc) so this is some of the best weed available

10. How much does one ounce of those high high high grade cost in cali?

11. Where I live any weed is always green, and crystally, and ready to grind. What is the norm for your weed?

12. When you google fx og kush, then hairly buds appears, but these are just different. But i guess high grade :)