Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the street names for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxsmokeyxx26, May 30, 2012.

1. like what is a nickname for weed that someone can say that fellow pot smokers know but the cops don't know

2. if we told you we'd have to kill you

3. Believe that..

4. cant even send one in a private message to help out a fellow smoker?

5. lol. trust me cops arnt stupid. if they hear you start talking all excitedly about cabbage or something they'll put the pieces together pretty quickly

6. I've used "Chicken" before with some friends when we were in highschool.... "hey man! let's go eat sum chicken"

7. in highschool we used spaghetti.

8. Ha just make up some random word. I say play legos with my bud. In a joking but serious manner:cool:

9. Square mackerel.

10. my friends and i used "xbox" and "controllers" were bongs or bowls

11. "Doing the hibbity-dibbity"

12. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']Square mackerel.[/quote]

Square mackerel, havnt heard that one in quite a while. I doubt the op is going to have to worry about smuggling anytime soon though.

13. Ask him for some derp

14. In the summer, just be like "Damn, its smokin hot out here", and then you know whats good.

15. I heard, 'Let me sniff your anal berries' is a popular one.