what are the slang words for levels of weed in order?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eddiee2423, Sep 10, 2011.

1. i thought
    exotic
    mids
    reggies

2. Dank, mids then reggie/ mexi brick. You should post this in apprentice tokers cause it's not related to growing

3. Lowest level -
    Bammer
    Shwag
    Brick
    Brown

Average -
    Mids
    Regs

Best of the best -
    Dank
    Chronic
    Fire
    Top Shelf

I could be wrong but it seems like there are a lot more slang terms for crappy weed then there is for dank. I wonder if that's because people who are most likely to make up slang words have less money and are buying regs, and people with lots of money to buy dank herb usually are well spoken and less likely to make up slang. I'm not singling out any race, purely speculating on economic status and slang.

4. nah thats not right..Just about every gansta around here smokes nothing but dodo.. I think it has to do with just where you live.. lots of 'rough environment' people (hooray for political correctness) would tend to have more slang..So I guess it depends on where you live, and how far you live from those rough environment people..

5. There's the weed I grow, then there's all the other labels below it... :p

My point is that growers (and this is the cultivation section) don't really care about those labels because when you grow your own and optimize conditions you'll blow those labels away.

6. i have my own weed... i call it mine

7. but before i would always have to deal with middle men bullshittas