What Are The Setups To Get Maximum Yield Indoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mikehanxp, Sep 4, 2014.

1. What are the Setups to Get Maximum Yield Indoor???

i would like to know all the component that i need for setup

pump - around 200

tent - around 2000

total : 2200

2. hydros cool but go organic soil mix in a vert scrog setup or stadium setup. will cut costs and simplify while giving yields

3. Lol, just finished commenting on your last post Mike, then saw this....bro, really?

Have you seen a tent for $2000? how big is it?....

Mate if you are determined to spend $7000 in total then I have no doubt there are many unscrupulous hydro stores out there that will be more than happy to supply you with everything that you don't actually need...Personally speaking, I would think it would be better to buy smart.

You will need a tent, hydro unit, pump, lights, ballasts, hoods, fans, carbon filter, thermometer, ph/ec meters, ph up/down, nutrients, and of course seeds. All of this shouldn't set you back more than $2000, unless you are still planning on growing enough MJ to supply a small country...

4. I agree with Dave . grow in soil.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. it was pretty big.

what are the recommendation for tent
    I know

i have to buy either LED or HPS or CFL Light
    i need tent or box
    i need nutrient
    i need hydro system or soil

if you are going for soil . how do u give them water and what about the water dripping down ? how do i collect those water from preventing hail in tent

and i also have to buy some CO2 and timer
    and some fans

any prefer list of item?

6. If it's just the tent you get for $2000 then I would hope it's big enough to throw garden parties in once the harvest is over bro! that's a lot of money for a tent!.

If you go soil or coco mate, then you hand water them....you can buy pots with trays underneath to collect runoff if that's what you mean by preventing hail in the tent?.

I personally use 2 x 600 Watt HPS, so I would recommend those, but I'm sure others would say LED instead...more expensive initially but cheaper to run....guess it's a trade off.

7. $2,000 for a tent...what in the fuck? Why not just use panda film or some shit and basically just make a room?