Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the risks of going to an airport high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CTz, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I'm not bringing bud there haha but before I leave the house i'm gonna burn. But is there a risk doing this? I'll just be quiet and mind my own business at the airport. I still don't know if it's safe or not

2. Meh youll probably be fine.

3. Ive heard things about drug dogs being able to detect the smell from the smoke particles on your clothes... But im not sure about that.

If you have nothing on you, youll be fine bro.. Have a safe trip wherever your going.

4. Use eyedrops and brush ur teeth and no one will care

5. Shower before you leave home, wear sunglasses (if appropriate time of day).

Personally, I prefer to snack on some edibles before jumping on the plane.

6. You'll be fine, just relax man. Be yourself and don't spark up random conversations with security guards.
    :smoke:
    toke on.

7. Your fine i ripped my bong a bunch of times before i went but toke before you shower so there's no way you'll smell.

8. You could get confused about which concourse and gate and miss your plane.

9. in the US I think it's illegal to be under the influence of cannabis...In the UK however you can walk up to a copper blazed off yer nut nd as long as u aint driving...he/she cant do shittt...
    Long live the Queen LOL :D

10. Hahah dude your straight...i fly about every three months,and i love getting baked first.people watching at the airport is fun. if you have nothing on you,then you really have nothing to worry about. dont act sketchy, and have some eye drops.youll be good :)

11. I always smoke before I go on a flight..
    You'll be fine... its nothing to worry about.. last time I flew I took like 5 bong rips before I left my house, then I ate a brownie and was still high after I got off the plane :smoking:

12. Thanks everyone!! its gonna be amazing

13. I usually always toke before I fly (haha)
    My travel routine is usually wake up, any last minute packing, toke on 2 or 3 bowls, shower n go, If I have any edibles even better. Helps the 2-3 hour wait in the airport pass by much easier.
    Throw in a few drinks at the airport and you have the start of a very pleasurable travel experience.

14. Dude make edibles, U can eat em right in the lobby and wont have to worry about being high til ur on the plane.

15. you should steal a plane

16. Nothing really man:
    - If you're concerned about looking high, just try some eye drops.

- Always put on fresh deodorant/cologne right after you smoke, and smell is covered mostly. Overly worried, just take a shower right after.

- No one is going to be tasting you, you can't hear somebody being high, and you can't feel somebody and realize that they're high, so what else is there to cover? :hello:

17. Honestly, nobody will give a fuck. Being high on a flight just makes it bearable. Screaming kids, cramped space and legroom, people leaning their chairs back into your knees, that obnoxious pair of people who talk so everyone can hear them, the engine noise... etc. I don't know how people fly sober.

And yeah, just make edibles. I bring them ON the plane with me and have never had any problem. They sell brownies and cookies and shit at the airport, just put them in there and no one will know.