Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the prices where you live? Be serious...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokr2, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Was just wondering what kind of prices / bud was coming out of different regions of the world? Especially north america! And... Please be serious and experienced!

2. Vancouver,bc Canada ...... I'm smokin some shit called rockstar. Mainly indica and it's dankk. 10$/gram. In bc we smoke ntn by the best..

3. Sonoma County, Northern Cali- Just paid $250 yesterday for an OZ of some KILL Black Domina X Afgani

4. #4 medbadguy, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    I usually smoke some nugs that have been compressed down pretty hard from being cryovacked, that have somehow been deemed "mids" and therefore, are a lot cheaper. Since they were cryovacked a lot of the trichomes around the outside have been knocked off. However, on the inside, they are fairly frosty and the bags always smell delicious...a little dry as well, but nothing an orange peel can't fix. It's $105 an ounce for me from a hook up at work. Pennsylvania here.

edit: ...and it gets me more fucked up than my friend's $400 dollar (his price) an ounce "headies" that should be looking like cotton balls @ $65 an 1/8th. You don't find seeds, the high is a cross between head and high, no name dank is what I call it. He always makes something up. He's my friend's brother, so maybe he's a friend now? Idk, smoking has made me change in so many good ways. I appreciate life now.

/end tangent.

5. I live in Stafford, Texas and I get 1g/$20, 3.5g/$60

6. Chicagoland, IL (buy the g's)
    ~dank 15
    ~regs 10
    ~white taffy 15

7. los angeles i can get dank as fuck for 45-60 an 8th and like 300-360 an o i pay less tho

8. Heads 15g 50 3.5
    Dank 20g 60 3.5
    Pennsylvania

9. $30 sometimes more a quarter for mids, $60 per 1/8th for nug. CRAZY I TELL YAH!!

10. $30 for a quarter of mids?
    im moving to were you live man.

11. Well $30-$40 and the mids around here are not so great, most of the 'mids' that people sell around here people on here would classify as shwag because it's cut off bricks and generally has a lot of seeds and stems. We have two terms, mersh and nug.
    It's a good thing I have friends that smoke me up in times of need, but they will get paid back by next Fall. ;)

12. ahh gotcha
    i dont think buying shwag is worth it
    an extra $10 for 8th of dank is totally worth it

13. Here in australia -

$20 for 1.2 - 1.4 grams
    $50 for eigth
    $85 - $100 for quarter ounce
    $280 - $350 for quarter...

This is all no named dank..At least from my dealer =]

14. thats pretty expensive
    at least its good rite

15. I paid $35 yesterday for a quarter of mids. I'm In Virginia.
    high end bud is scarce around here. it sucks :(

16. thats pretty good man.
    and theres always high end but. you just need to know where to find it

17. in australia im paying
    $25 - 1.7g
    $50 - 8th
    $90 - Q
    $300 - O

Its all no name dank buds, were not too big on names for bud over here, its either good average or shit, bust most of the time its good. I've gotten an 8th of purple haze and of northern lights before, $50 each too. Which is like $35us so i guess its pretty cheap here.

18. Just becuase you said to be serious......I am going to be serious. I love life.

19. yesterday i payed 40 dollars for 3.2 of some nuggets good deal imo

20. marland

mids: 10-15/g, 25-30/8th
    kb:15-20/g, 45-55/8th
    headies:20-25/g, 60-75/8th