Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the prices in northern cal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yelltomyell, Sep 28, 2008.

1. hello
    i've decided to smoke
    and i didn't want to get ripped off, so i was wondering, what are the prices for some good quality dank in northern california?
    what about prices on other qualities?
    thank you

2. I live right next to cal and the prices (per gram) of dank is 15-20 bucks, 25 for some bomb herb. I'd assume that would be the prices of dank in cali, if anything a little less over there. I don't know much about the middies and schwagg though.

3. From what I've heard, cheap. You're right near Pot Country.

4. 15 a gram, 50 an eighth. No more or your gettin ripped. At least around here. The clubs charge more...

5. 10 to 15 a g

no more than 50 an eighth

6. Damn I wish I could score 10 doller g's here. 15 is as low as I can find.

7. I go to school in Humboldt county and I pay $40 for 1/8 here.

8. I get a quarter for 100.00

9. If you live in CA dont pay any more than 50 an 1/8

10. yeah, basically everyone above me hit it on the head. 15-20 gram, 50 eigth, 100 quarter

11. :confused::confused::confused:

I live in socal but I pay 100 a quarter and 15 a g

12. dank is normally 50 dollars an 8 if your buying club bud, if you look around you can get decent mids for 35, where are you at man? I live in norcal haha you might be my next door neighbor.

13. I know that this wasn't directed to me at all, but I live in the Bay Area too

14. if your going to the clubs it can range from 10-20 a gram 30-60 1/8 60-110 a quarter depending on quality it, really just depends on which dispensary you like

15. got a 1/8 for 40 of some upper mids a quarter for 100 of some dank