Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the patterns of a toker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayne117, Dec 20, 2012.

1. For fun let's list stereotypical (but a lot true in my case) patterns of a toker

- Random empty plastic bags strewn around

- Opening the window in their room even if it's 3 F

:smoking:

2. A collection of stems under random things throughout my room

3. A fuckload of weed inside their keyboard

4. ending up with lighters youve never bought before

5. [​IMG]

6. my room is full of shit thats just for weed. its kind of silly now that i think about it, weed is becoming my life....

not thats its a bad thing but.... weird.....

yea i crack the window in the winter often lol

lots of water bottles from cotton mouth.

7. Has a draw full of lighters that dont work.

8. Having a garbage can full of TacoBell wrapers

9. Am i the only organized/neat stoner here????

10. random seeds, jars of stems, trays from old iso hash. bags bags bags. oh you name it

11. Random dead hookers in my closet.

God, I need to stop smoking so much.

12. Random Swisher Wrappers Hidden In Desk Drawer.

13. has sun glasses even if it's cloudy out

14. Logging onto grasscity

15. The underside of their lighter will have black smudges where they put out the bowl while hitting it-- tale sign of a regular toker.

16. empty cigs or clean cigarette butts

17. Shit is too funny. Some of these are exactly describing me lol.
    Another sign of a stoner: Random glasses and soda bottles around the room. And a can of febreeze on the dresser/floor lol.

18. About ten water bottles in the room at all times, most of them being half-drank.

19. finding lighters and eyedrops that you forgot about in every coat you own

20. Same here. I have a book by jack herer on my shelf, a giant pot leaf flag above my bed, jars and stuff to hold my weed in everywhere (actually I should probably pick out just one and use that), my pipes stashed away. I probably dedicate half of my day just thinking about weed :smoking: