Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the names of your smoking pieces?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRE1234, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Thought it would be cool to share the names of our various pieces. :)

My only piece with a name is my 10-arm tree percolator bong. I call it "The Punisher"... Because if you hit it too hard, you WILL be punished.

2. I have a pipe that dunks its head into a bucket of water while searching for apples. I call it Bob.
    I have a bong that looks like those things on your front porch where you wipe your feet. I call it Matt.
    I have a vape shaped like a bathroom that I call John.

3. None of my pieces have names.

4. My mini bubbler is Mason (my first time hitting any type of water pipe was a mason jar bong. The name is a tribute to what made me interested in water pipes back in high school.) an my bong is named The Game as an inside joke between my friends and I. I also have a wooden pipe but I never use it so it isn't named.

5. I named my bubbler Beelzebub and my bong Apollo.

6. My pipe is Tim Tebowl and by bong is named Theodore. No idea why it's named Theodore, but we were super baked when we came up with it and it just stuck haha

7. My pipe is called "my pipe"
    My bong is called "my bong"
    My bubbler is called "my bubbler"
    My steamroller is called "my steam roller"

8. The simpler the better!

9. you must be over 30 lol

10. i could be. but i will tell you that i've never done this naming thing, unless you count the name that they already have !

11. why do you name inanimate objects? do you talk to inanimate objects?

12. I just remember it being funny on half baked but thats it...pretty sure thats where it started

13. I just found it funny to name one of my pieces. Stop taking smoking so seriously haha

14. my one pipe I call "broken fine china" it has a green webbed bowl with a china white stem. Looks like fine china hence the 2nd part of the name. The broken comes from the crack that it got from one side of the bowl face to the other during its first heating (use).

Out of my 3 bongs I've had/have I've only named one. "Mr Thick" its a 9mm Thick, 16" tall clear generic looking beaker base bong.

After a night of hits and insomnia I thought of a setup and name for my next bong. "Garfunkel" why? who knows but its going to be a 12" tall 9mm Thick. Beaker base bong like Mr Thick but have black mouth piece and ice pinches with a black fingered ash catcher, a carbon adapter and black bowl

15. I've lost, had confiscated and broke more pieces then I can remember over the years. Ive never grown that sentimental towards a piece to name any. Of course a few stick out in my memory.

16. I have slime green incycler and I call him ghandi cause you take a dab from him and your at peace I swear

17. The first major investment in a bong i made from my local headshop I got on my birthday a year out of high school. 18" heavy glass on glass fumed erlenmeyer flask style bottom, 1 dome perk with ice catcher. I broke the downstem insert one day while cleaning it, so i laid it to rest for years....until now. It is now dubbed "The Necromancer" for coming back to life with curious duct tape ingenuity and the cleaning power of rubbing alcohol and salt.

And my trusty side-pipe is named "Swirly-gig" for its yellow swirly stripe pattern in the spoon for a non-fumed effect. Black & Yellow.

18. DMX, Ja Rule, Xzibit