Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are the names of your pieces?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #1 kashii, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    what are the names of your smoking devices, how did they get their name and what are they?

mine-

bubbler- currently namless

home made pipe- two face's bullet- It is made out of two pieces from a hose one piece is the bowl then u screw that into the mouth piece, at the bottom of the bowl it has 2 holes for the smoke to come out thats where the two face part comes from. the bullet part is much simpler when fully assembled it resembles a bullet cartridge

home made pipe- red fairy- when me and a friend broke it in we somehow got into some convo about how Satan is a fairy...lol.

had to make a lot of edits im a bit high right now.

2. my bongs name is Dreamer, i liked the name so just kept it

3. I call my bowl Woody Harrilson

4. #4 Ninja20p, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    My bro's bowel a nice big one with this horn looking glass emergence at the end of the bowel, I call it the horn, dunno what he calls it. A friend is currently lending me this tiny one, for that I call it frodo, or hobbit. And again, dont know what he calls it.

a friend of mine had a $14 dry bong green, he called it the hulk.
    another friend has a tiny water bong, percius.
    and another friend has another tiny water bong called baby jesus.

5. mine is called Confucius, because it's foggy and swirly and looks trippy. :smoke: :smoke:

6. My spoon is named sparky cause it is yellow and black like lightnig and has red on the end like a flame and can be viewed as a whole as sparks turning to flame, also sparky is just a good name for a dog, mans best friends, and my bowl is one of my best friends

7. glass pipe: Secrecy (when I go outside for a quick toke, unknown to the folks)
    Solopipe: Han Solo (duh)
    bubbler: Dying Fetus (name of awesome band and because the piece is twisted all cool)

8. Two glass pipes "Tanman aka Browntown" and "The Evil Salamando"
    My bong is an acrylic straight with a glass downstem named simply "bongpipe"

9. LOL ever hear the band named "Fetus Pot Pie" maybe they did a collaboration.