Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the names of the mesurments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dailytoker567, Aug 6, 2011.

1. A now a gram but instead of saying two ga what could I say I don't wanna say somethingstupid and make them think I'm an easy target to rip off

2. First off, save some money and go take some speech therapy classes. If your saying what i think, theres not really another term for "2 grams" and people will not rip you off if you say it. You will only get ripped off if you come off as shy and weak, and do everything he says. Also, he has to be an asshole to ripoff a fellow stoner.

3. You didn't have a reason to come back with a smart ass reply. Anyway....Na man don't worry. If you want for instance 5 grams of something... You can just say 5g's or just 5 grams. Either will make you look like a noob. Don't act scared or paranoid whenever you are making a deal. Always be confident about getting your weed. Thats the key.

4. it goes like this. People generally buy in terms of half eighth, eighth, quarter, half and oz. anything less than an eighth pisses some dealers off so to play it safe I would say just buy at least an eighth every time if you don't know the guy.

1.7 grams = 1/16th oz or a half eighth.
    3.5 grams = 1/8oz or an "eighth"
    7 grams = 1/4 oz or quarter
    14g = 1/2 oz or half
    28g = 1 oz or a zip

buy in those increments to avoid coming off as a n00b

5. and yeah, 2 grams could be considered a half eighth.