What Are The Most Strangest Things Youve Seen With Your Own Eyes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, May 27, 2014.

1. Ill get the ball rolling

1 when i was a bit younger there was this storm, it blew across my suburb and blocked the entire sky except the west side, the clouds then seemed to mix up until the sky was a uniform grey color, and now since the sun was setting, it peaked through the west side and illuminated the whole cloud cover from underneath turning the sky this beautiful yet strange milky orange, then the most awesome thing happened, an hour long lightning show, all bolts shooting thru this single color sky

2 i was feeding an ant to this antlion i kept as a pet, and about an inch off the sand it stopped in mid air and floated for a second, i couldnt find any web or hairs it couldve landed on and am stil freaked out about it

3 while i was walking in the bush i stumbled onto this cave with a mummified kangaroo inside, walking a little further than that i find the remains of a boat with absolutely no sign of water nearby, and this car with a tree growing 6 metres up through the engine

all i can think of for now

2. #2 jas43, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    I was chilling with a friend at his apartment one day, drinking a few beers and watching TV when all of the sudden tthere was a massive loud boom, what felt like a shock wave pounding through you and we were both slightly lifted out of our seats.
    The walls floor and ceiling of this big solid old building all shook from the boom.
    We had no idea what the hell it was so we went outside expecting a neighbor to also be out there wondering what was going on or maybe some cops were on the way... because it was that big of a boom, we were actually expecting cops to show up. Its also a college populated area with a lot of cops around every corner

But when we asked all tthe neighbors if they heard or felt anything they all said no.

No cops ever showed up.

No nothing.

We still talk about it and have no clue what happened.

3. When I was younger I lived in a hotel apartment with my mum, sister and step dad, one night i heard footsteps around the around the apartment (It was 3 A.M my step dad was in NZ / mum was asleep and so was my sister). I ran to my mums room and even she could hear it, we searched the whole apartment and there was no one there. Also it couldnt of been from the story above us because the apartments all had carpet :eek:

4. My ex and I saw this floating ball of fire, there was small drips of fire. I assumed it was a hot air balloon, but it was 1130 pm. Suddenly after about a minute, it shot away like a spark, same orangish red color.
    Never seen anything like it.

5. Ball lightning.  

6. Learn something everyday :)

7. I got a good one. So my 2 sisters and I were hanging out and they heard a noise in the backyard. They told me to go check it out and I saw nothing. I just saw what looked like an old man in the neighbors house with his back against the window. I didnt think anything of it at the time so I went back inside. But like a min later I asked myself why he was standing with his back against the window. So i checked again and saw him still standing there. I focused a little more and the man turned. He had no facial features and just stared at me. Til this day i cannot explain what I saw. Later i found out that nobody lived in that house. I literally shit my pants and it wasnt a hard shit neither :/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. All I can think of now is..........Back in HS when I was at a party....me and a few people were chillin.......3 of us looked up and saw a shooting star jus randomly go by. There wasnt a meteor shower goin on or anything either, so it was kinda strange. Ive seen meteors before but not like that.

9. Hmm

Driving on the NJTP one morning and in the trucks me there was a half burnt up, charred, melted tractor trailer. Basically the whole one side of the trailer was melted away and everything inside.

Or

The lightning and storm I drove thru while in Missouri. The lightning would light the whole sky as if day light. The rain was harder than anything I've experienced in NJ.

Nothin to crazy maybe something will come up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. it could have been a satellite?

Lol maybe.......my friend still remembers it and thought it was a shooting star......but whenever I see other dude n ask him he acts like he dont even know us or somthin lol? :confused_2: It was at a party tho so I dont really expect him to remember....

12. Multi dimensional alien that worked with the government cut the road off in front of me and drove down real slow with the window down.

13. I've seen an ufo... no joke man.