Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the different levels of high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedXweedX, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I mean buzzed, high, stoned, baked ect. and describe what the side effects of each are.

2. theres high...

and then theres super high...

and there's even higher!

hahaha, really dude? would you also like it double spaced with 1.5 inch margins. times new roman 12 font?
    submit it by thursday? i'll get right on it... :rolleyes:

3. Buzzed you feel like "Damn I wish I was higher." You're just light headed, its dumb.
    High you feel like things are remotely funnier then they would've been pre-marijuana.
    All that cheech and chong vernacular doesn't mean anything, stoned, baked, cooked, are all synonymous. That feels like concentrated amazing. No other real way for me to put it into words, maybe someone else can.

4. Buzz
    High
    Faded
    Blazed
    Fucked up

Each of which is worth 20. They total 100.

I am currently at an 34. So i'm high.

5. To the first blade who eats an extra large cereal bowl( the ones u use when ur.. u knw :smoke:)
    That is filled to the brim with honey oil and maybe mixed with real honey...

..I will give your family enough money to cover the oil ...

6. challenge accepted.:wave:

send oil please.:D

7. sober. high.

8. Na u gotta supply the oil... ill just pay it back

9. [quote name='KB Grower']Na u gotta supply the oil... ill just pay it back

10. buzzed. (i wanna smoke more)
    high as fuck ( no explication needed)
    aftermath (you can still feel it a little, and you're lazy n shit)

11. I only use the term "Buzzed" for being slightly drunk.
    For me it goes:
    1. High
    2. Stoned/Baked/Blazed (all the same)
    3. Comatose

12. It's a personal preference

13. 1. Sober
    2. Buzzed
    3. High
    4. Higher
    5. Highest
    6. Passed out

That about sums it up

14. I feel like go through levels as I go up, kind of like I'm climbing stairs, experiencing things differently as I go up each floor...

Or I could just say I'm high.