Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Current Laws In Ontario,Canada?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I can't find any CURRENT information on the laws regarding marijuana - possession, cultivation, smoking, anything?

I know there was something going on with the law and the judge overturned it because it violated rights. But what are the current laws as they stand?.... Legal? Ticket? Jail time?:confused::confused::confused:

:smoking:.

2. The laws here are shit to say the least.. If you get caught with weed or paraphenalia you are getting a ticket, fine and court date.. The cops in this area are also stuck-up assholes who will go out of their way just to spread your ass cheeks and shove the fist of the law up in there..

3. It was appealed by the government in provincial court...still waiting for the ruling on the appeal...

...as of now...no change in the laws...same as they have been...Controlled Drugs and Substances Act

4. I've been caught a countless amount of times here in Toronto and never once got fined or anything like that.

5. Trolling? Or just didn't meet that asscop yet? :rolleyes:

6. >people assume all cops are assholes looking to fuck them over
    >2012 CE

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']

Trolling? Or just didn't meet that asscop yet? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Nah, I found that if you don't give them shit, they usually don't care.

8. Yeah you are luckier then all of hell.. My buddy got pulled over with a pipe and gram of weed, first time offense, fine and court date.. Welcome to the real world..

9. lucky me I haven't been caught, but other friends of mine told me it wasn't a big deal

10. I've been caught smoking a joint outside with a pipe and a bit of weed on me. They just took it away and gave me a warning. I'm in Toronto too, it depends what cop you get, some are a lot nicer then others

11. EXACTLY Zepp. Eska, it's funny how you say that. There are some nice cops... I have yet to meet one of those. I find all of them in my area are really stuck up "I am far superior than all of you" type attitude. Even If I am nice, comply 100% they still will end up ticketing you at least. You can't really argue with them, there's no point.
    :smoking:

12. don't complain. we're committing crimes here, the cops could fuck us every time but they don't.

13. Changes from city to city, when im in somewhere like Ottawa, just dont blow smoke in a cops face and you'll be fine. Most cops got more shit to deal with than the small fish, they want people moving pounds or ounces, the average joe with .4 in some zigs just isnt worth their time, unless you get the highhorse assholes. Depends on the cop, generally the younger males are a little more leniant, and the women/older police seem to enjoy fucking you over. Its still illegal though, so you cant blame them. Fuck conservatists. With a ten foot pole.

14. ^The answer.
    your chances in metro are better than let's say Durham or York regions