Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the chances?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vcrs, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 vcrs, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    So about a week ago I took a UA. It got sent into a lab, so I know they will test my piss pretty intensively.

About three weeks before the test, I took like 3 or 4 hits of some bud. In the time between smoking and the test, I had about a 34 oz glass of water each night, and my metabolism is pretty fast.

I was gonna just wait and get the results, but I'm going crazy here in anticipation. Think I'm gonna pass? I'm definitely gonna wait until I'm off probation to smoke again. This shit is just starting to worry me and I could get fucked over big time.

2. Bitch you're definitely gonna pass

3. I think youll be good man! Good luck!

4. 3 weeks is plenty of time unless your a heavy smoker, few hits is nothing.

5. Yeah the only thing that gets me worried is that when I got my last UA before this one, I was told that all traces of THC in my system were gone. I'm not sure what they'll do if there are minimal amounts left. Im just hoping there's a margin of error that will work in my favor, or that my system is totally clear.

When I type it all out, it does seem pretty likely that I got this shit