Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the best things to do when high alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Giles402, Nov 21, 2015.

1. When high alone what are the best things to do?

2. Listen to music, watch some Netflix, play video games, go for a walk, eat. The possibilities are endless.

3. Masturbation lol.

4. "Beat me" to it. Damn you

5. Gaming marathon
    Indoor gardening
    Watching classic cartoons
    Sleeping
    Unmentionables

I don't get much alone time having 2 kids but when I do I make the most of it.

6. Pocket pinball [​IMG]
    whatever the hell you want to do, listen to music, eat, socialize, etc..

7. kills your high.

8. Gives you weak legs too :)

9. I'm alone right now and watching The Knick! Show is so great while caked. It's about the first doctors in NY in the 1800's and its shot in a very dreamlike way and the operating scenes make you squeamish.

Anyway, I like watching old movies or listening to music on some kickass headphones or speakers and just zone out.

I also like watching tv shows that maybe I'm not 100% interested in, and in the mean time cook up ideas on scripts for a movie or even some good scenes. Something to keep your mind active!

Unless your couch locked and then back to the music.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Go stare at the stars and realise how small we are, makes your problems seem minuscule!

11. Listen to music.

12. #13 grasscoty, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Have sex or masterbate, eat, sleep, watch TV, listen to music.

13. Chill, eat, listen to music, smoke more, repeat.

14. Mostly listen to music and also I like this new coloring for relaxation thing. What self respecting stoner doesn't have crayons and a coloring book? lol//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png