Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Best Sativa Strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, Nov 24, 2008.

1. at the dispensaries
    im trying to get a general idea of what i want the next time i go in

2. Why don't you just ask the dude/chick behind the counter what s/he recommends?

3. Blackberry Kush, if your in the SFV area check out HR (Humbolt Relief), they got some fire. Or you could go to www.weedtracker.com and check out all the strains clubs near you carry.

4. Jack Herer is some great sativa, i had a half ounce of it before, great stuff

5. i though blueberry kush was indica? i have some blueberry haze (bluedream from the dispensary) thats a great sativa. i may want to try the kush if its a sativa.

6. super silver haze, jack (like the other dude said), Power Plant (if you can find it)

7. any Kush is an INDICA strain. Body, not Head.

I agree w/ AW, any haze, Jack H, Power Plant, White Widow, or even a hybrid like the good ole Trainwreck will get your head flying.

8. Cinderella fucking 99....best STRAIN hands down imo