Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the best part-time jobs for stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rayzon1, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I "liked" the ones I thought were good bets and also probably the pizza delivery- maybe resturants but that really depends on the restaurant and it's business and management. Night stock shelves and lawn care...probably best bets

2. That really sucks. I worked in a Jamba in a smaller town in WA and(especially in the rainy winters) did not get toooo much business. And my coworkers were all awesome. My manager smoked weed. hahaha. Sorry your experience was not too good, but hey, money is money.

3. It wasn't ever really the job that made those part time college type jobs bearable for me, it was whoever was working there. If I had chill managers and good coworkers it was alright, if not it was just not workable.

4. Working at a car wash that is in a smallish town is pretty chill. Pizza delivery if you live in a nice place where you are safe is the easiest job on the planet...decent tips and you can smoke and you get free munchies and listen to music. If you are old enough serving or bar back/bar tending in the restaurant/bar industry is a good way to make bank in a few days out of each week. I did all of these in my younger years and always had cash and herb.

5. Be a Busser. Its easy to clean dishes and clean tables, plus the waiters split the tips with you. Atleast where I worked at, Homerun Inn. Work mainly nights though, make more tips.

6. my girlfriends sister works front desk at a hilton hotel, 3rd shift. she has access to the pool and the hot tub sooooo i would say at least once a week she invites her sister and i to come chill in the hottub n pool. some of the best nights ive had recently have been held in the pool room at 2am. gf + champagne + hot tub n pool = goooodtimes. :cool: shits legit

7. OP, since you go to a university, apply as a lab assistant in a research laboratory. Often, if you work long enough at the lab, you can work your way your way up to an undergraduate research scientist position. Then you'd be doing much more interesting work. And of course, most places in academia never drug test.

I work part time at a molecular genetics lab at my university. Pretty flexible and the girls who work there are pretty attractive. :D

8. go work at spensers in the malls

9. be a PA for Television shows in Cali.

10. A lot of people here like working shitty jobs...

11. basically i get really high then go and put flyers on peoples doors all day. 12$ an hour its perfect :smoking: