what are the best nutrients to get from homedepot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by got2smoke, Apr 2, 2011.

1. i want to grow multiple plants outside this year but i am on a very tight budget. are there any nutrients that i can find at homedepot, that will be good enough?

2. Of course there will be nutrients that is good, but with a budget in mind don't be expecting the dankest bud at the end harvest. Home depot sells some blood/bone meal, and some miracle grow bloom bullshit. Honestly, you seem to want things to be easy so why not shell out a little extra cash (its not going to kill you) and buy the Fox Farm trio at any local hydro store, Big Bud, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom. If you don't have enough money to buy nutes, let alone soil...get a job, and then grow.

3. Just get a good organic potting soil with perlite, worm castings, kelp, etc. (ex. Kelloggs), a good balnced organic compost, and a fish emulsion to fertilize every few weeks or so. Use good reverse osmosis water too!! All can be found at the Depot. Use roughly 30% compost to 70% potting soil for the bottom layer and less compost on top. Good luck

4. You can't go wrong with Osmocote IMO. If you insist on organic, try Espoma Plant-tone or Tomato-Tone.

5. I second osmocote :wave: