Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are the best foods and drinks to have when your stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGangBoii, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Yeah so ive tried a lotta things when im baked but what r ur guyss favorite foods and drinks. I need new ideas

2. I love dollar cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. So bad for you... but so delicious when you're baked.

also a can of Arnold Palmer is great anytime

3. #3 Caligrown, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    A peach arizona iced tea and a bag of those frito lay honey bbq flavor twists.

Green apple hi-chew are fucking delicious.

Mcdonalds sucks. Go to in n out and get a double double animal style.

4. Rodeo burgers from BK are dank as hell. Arnold Palmer tastes amazing when you're stoned, any Arizona drinks for that matter. Doritos and Fritos are good :D

5. Coke or Cherry Icee
    with Taco Bell 5 layer or Burger King Rodeo Cheeseburger

6. I have a feeling like 99% of the people who drink arizona are stoners heh

7. Anything I like sober. Becomes that much better.

8. [quote name='"phil3"']I have a feeling like 99% of the people who drink arizona are stoners heh[/quote]

Lol good observation. I will add to the list as I am also a Arnold Palmer drinker. The thing is you get a lot for a buck.

9. So true haha ive got a collection of like 25 different arizona ice tea cans in my room.

10. sour gummy worms are my favorite snack when high. any sort of soda or juice is great, grape soda is dank

11. Taco Tuesdays.....damn

12. Arizona Mucho Mango, and Frito Honey BBQ twists. best combination.

13. taco bell, and baja blast is amazing