what are the best fertz to use

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by love2growgreen, Jun 12, 2009.

1. im using shultz 10-15-10 is that a recommend fert or should i be using something else any help would be greatly apressated:rolleyes:

2. ist that the liquid with the dropper ? 7 drops a litre every time you water? if so its good for vege id switch to say a 15 30 15 for flower..........canada eh

3. thanks so shultz is ok then any certian brand that u recommend for the flowering period this is my first grow with ferts so im kind of playing mad scientist :eek: hopefully everything works out:smoke:and i dont end up hurtin my girls

4. The Schultz fertilizer is fine, I used it for the whole cycle of my first LR2 grow. I would find any of the numerous water soluable ferts available for flowering. Look for something like Superbloom or similar that is like a 12-55-10.

5. i dont know if these are the best but they work fine

6. thanx so i should use shultz 10-15-10 how often once every 2 weeks at 2/3 strength or less then that like once a month i dont want to ruin the taste of my little ladies :(and end up with a poundin headaech from the smoke:mad:

7. you wont ruin the taste as long as you flush before harvest and in my opinion a little less fert is better that to much just my 2 cents and if its that 7 drops per litre liquid 10-15-10 you can use it everytime you water without damage its a weak solution read the directions...........