Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are The Best Edible Brands For Treatment Of Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HanShotFirst, Jun 28, 2014.

1. I'm new to marijuana and have only tried edibles a few times (I can't smoke for various reasons.) So far I've tried both the indica and hybrid Cheeba Chews. They both seem to work okay. However the indica will sometimes give me mild depression.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good edible brand for anxiety that I can find in a Bay Area or Highway 9 dispensary. I need something that treats anxiety while also keeping depression away. Also if you could specify indica/hybrid/sativa that would be great. Thanks

2. It's individual for everyone. Make your own oils with different strains. Then experiment, do the same with tinctures you can put a dropper full or 2 in just about anything. It's easy to make and every batch you can try a new strain.

I have found that what quiets the mind of one man may stress the mind of another.

Good luck on your journey. You have come to the right place for recipes and answers.

3. #3 Flacidpancakes, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Hey so I am just wondering what you have discovered if anything yet, I too am very interested in what worked for you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. try fire crackers man, they are super easy to make and it dosnt take a shit ton of weed . we made them one time and I was feelin good for at least 4 hours :ey: