What are the amounts/prices of shwag and dro?

Discussion in 'General' started by Diceman, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Im still fairly new to the smoking scene so forgive me if I get any terms wrong and sorry if this is in the wrong forum

I always have trouble with how many grams you get for how much you pay and how people sell weed (nicks, dimes, ounces and what not)

Could someone please help me out with this? im lookin for the info on shwag as far as amount and the term for that amount but as far as price goes sense it differs from state to state you dont have to post that

And for the first time today I heard the word quad to describe 7 grams of dro but sense ive never heard this with dealing with shwag I ASSUME this a quad is only used with higher quality weed so if the terms for dro are different then shwag id appreciate if that could be included

Thx for any help and any additional information on terms with anything are welcome

2. Here in alice you pay $2 a gram for schwag and $20 a gram for dro.

Of course it varies slightly from dealer to dealer. You're pretty close though, so your prices should be similar.

Nicks are usually just a small amount of bud for five dollars, usually eyeballed.

Dimes here are just ten dollar bags; about five grams.

Bags are ten

Oz's are 28(.5)

3. search button man theres about 13208340059 of these threads a week

4. Yeah $20 a g is normal for dro here just wasnt sure if dro existed on this site or not lol seems like if its not shwag or KB/beast or headies then it doesnt exist

5. I ran a search but I guess my terms dident bring up anything

And im trying google as we speak but cant find anything there either (perhaps I just suck at searching?)

6. dro isnt a kind of weed its how it was grown prices vary from state to state but it all comes down to who u know

7. my ususally price for "mids" is $10 for 1.7g's. dank(or hydro) is usually double the price of mids.

8. mids 120 an o danks 240 an o in my parts