What are the advantages /disadvantages of a reveg plant?!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deks420, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Newbie here, please help!!!!

2. Could someone point me in the right direction where I could find more info on this subject?

3. Either I'm posting on the wrong board or no one here has reveg experience...

4. It's pretty much all disadvantages. Revegging takes a long time and hurts yields. But if you're trying to salvage special genetics than it might be worth it. I wouldn't expect great growth from the plant you reveg. You would be better off to reveg your plant, let it grow some new branches, which can take a month or more to regain normal growth once put back under 24/0 lighting. Then use the new healthy branches to take clones. The clones should be relatively health and a good representation of the original plant.

Anyway, all you need to do is trim off most of the bud and just leave the healthiest leaves, put the plant under 24 hour lighting, and feed lots of N. The plant will start growing smooth edged and twisted leaves for about a month before it starts to straighten out.

5. Outdoor potted grow... I changed the light cycle a couple of weeks before the 1st day of summer trying to figure out the sex... And now it's revegging... Guess I fu¢ked huh???