Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some ways to make your blunt burn slower?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bbranno, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Just looking for new ideas

2. focus on it with your eyes, and think hard
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. What brands are you using? Go for backwoods,garcia vegas and games those are slow burning (i use good times just because i grew up on those).

4. Honey seems to help for me.

5. #5 EvoMan454, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    You just have to perfect your rolling technique. Once you can roll really good, you'll roll it tight enough where it will burn slow, but not too tight where you can barely get a hit. How long is your blunts burning?

6. Rolling it tighter is gonna make it burn slower, but at the same time it's gonna be harder to get it to light. You don't want it too tight, or too loose. You gotta experiment a bit and get it just right

8. You can either roll it tighter or take a little bit of honey and rub it on the inside of the rillo before you start to roll the blunt,honey blunts burn for a lot longer.

9. Do not smoke sugar. You're inhaling gluten. The tobacco wrap already has a lot of sugars in it (that's what makes it taste sweet)... Don't put more on it lol. So yeah you'll be smoking sugar if you do that. Be careful..

10. The tobacco Wrap is thick as fuck by itself. You need to just practice your rolling. The tobacco will burn slow either way.

11. [quote name="soufsidetrappa" post="19172215" timestamp="1387190897"]Do not smoke sugar. You're inhaling gluten. The tobacco wrap already has a lot of sugars in it (that's what makes it taste sweet)... Don't put more on it lol. So yeah you'll be smoking sugar if you do that. Be careful..[/quote]Sounds smart I have never personally done it but I heard it burns a lot longer from a few friends.

12. #12 dfkukfyuqing, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    <sup><sup>[​IMG]</sup>What brands are you using?<sup>[​IMG]</sup></sup>

Yup, gotta learn to roll and just make sure your wrap is adequately moist.

14. Leannnnnn bluntssssss  :metal: 

Those fuckers burn forever!

15. lol no unmentionables. They'll delete a whole threads just cause you said "lean blunts" haha. I'm jk. But no, 'lean' is sugar based. Putting any type of syrup on a blunt would still be bad for you

16. I thought about that, then I realized it's an opiate based PRESCRIPTION medication, which isn't illegal at all. 

Hehe :hello:

17. [quote name="Iceman2damax" post="19173773" timestamp="1387218704"]I thought about that, then I realized it's an opiate based PRESCRIPTION medication, which isn't illegal at all. Hehe :hello:[/quote]umm... Addicts who are addicted to H.. Can get prescribed it, it's part of the rehabilitation... I'd say any drug that's not THC or it's 400 other derivatives, shouldn't be mentioned :)

18. BUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE BLUNTS WITH A LITTLE STICKY LIQUID ON IT?!  :ey: 

You're right though, any monosaccharide will help it burn, which results in an unhealthier blunt, but I'm sure it's not as unhealthy as the tobacco leaf itself.

Blunts are the closest I'll get to nicotine.

19. roll them tighter or the old school way put spit on ur fingers and make the blunt wet or just before you light it put it in ur mouth like a straw and make it really wet thentake off the extra spit wiht ur lips then spit out the spit then light up itll make it last maybe 15-20 mins i made a spj sixpaper joint with juicy j green apple flavor and it fuckin lasted over an hour lol it was the size to my elbow to my wrist thin tho like normal joint size

20. roll it a little tighter than normal and maybe wet it a little with your spit.