Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some things you like to see in a dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Klopy, Feb 16, 2015.

1. If you could have your perfect dealer within reason, what would he/she do? I.e delivery, refer a friend discount, other types of sales/discounts. Other than the obvious answer of quality, what are things that make you return to a dealer, or cut ties with one?

2. The perfect dealer's gotta be on time, hands down the biggest incentive for repeat purchases. The next big thing would be the quality and quantity of bud, a professional attitude,and then delivery options and so on.

Also I feel it should be someone you could chill with instead of just picking up from, y'know? Make a friend out of your dealer!

3. He has to hook you up fat if you're hooking him up with customers and buying a lot yourself. If not you have a really shitty dealer. He should front you if you've bought a lot of weed off him. And he has to be able to sit down and smoke a blunt.

4. I care about reasonable prices, getting actual nugs and not shake, and getting actual quality bud if I'ma pay 50 bucks for an 1/8th.

5. #5 Cheeto Jones, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    Consistently good product, ease of transaction (my best dealer was the one who was available at almost all times, and could get you anything from an ounce to half a gram.  You could call him just for a half a gram and he would run it out to you 10 minutes later), low risk level.  Trustworthiness is actually the biggest one now that I think about it.

Back when I was in high school, this guy who would sell me a gram of bomb ass high mids started to short me by .1 every time I bought off of him.  When it was completely obvious (when he sold me like .6), I called him out on it and he said some shit like "i think I gave you the wrong bag my bad."  I waited about a month before hitting him up again, and when I did, this time when he gave me the bag, he bagged it in a white bag you couldn't see through.  It was a legit gram, and he said "This here is some chronic" and walked off.

I opened it up when I got home and it was ash and tobacco.  He robbed me.  Called him up and he said his brother bagged it and he had no clue.  I told him I'll have my revenge one day.  A few months later my friend sells him Beano pills as if they were unmentionables and stole about 150 dollars from him.

Price is important of course, but most prices are pretty set where I live.  If he's overcharging, of course that's not good, but prices are pretty much set where I live.

6. #6 NuggetzTipz, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    For me it all comes down to if he has a car, and does he bring through dank shit. Also cost, which doesn't usually vary everyone around me has pretty much the same low prices for bigger sacs.

7. 1) Quality nugs

2) Reasonable prices

3) Non-judgemental with good vibes

4) A reliable contact for years

8. 1) Dank for good prices
    2) Easy to get in contact with
    3) Keeps a low profile
    4) Multiple strain options
    5) Friendly  :smoke:

9. If some one offered consistent sales type offers, like every 5 buys a gram free, refer a friend and get a gram free, and periodic sales where stuffs discounted for say a weekend or day, would these savings influence you to buy more often, even if slightly danker weed was available at the same price, no discounts?

10. 1)On time. Dont lie to me and say youl be ready in 20mins if your just gonna fall asleep till 3 tomorrow afternoon.

2)price. I go with the best price, duh.

3)i go for the ones that dobt do shit like have me show up..then tell me when i get there that we gotta take a "quick ride" to go get it. Then its a 20minute ride, there and back, then when we get there i wait in the car for like 20min while he runs in"real quick" and i ebd up being out for 2 hours instead of a half hour.

11. 1. Has good product. I'm sick and tired of dealers who have shitty buds that have seeds and some stems. I'm not about that. I want freshly cured cannabis that is trimmed to perfection.

2. Needs to always answer the phone when I call.

3. Doesn't try to become best friends with me. I think it's really annoying when the want to "chill". I'm not there to hang out with you, I'm there to buy my weed so I can go home and smoke it by myself.

4. Weighs the buds out in front of me. Most of the time I never have a problem with this, but sometimes I get handed a bag, and I don't know how long it's been in that bag for, if it's the correct weight, etc.

12. Weigh it in front of me, price buds according to quality (I hate getting a bag of some really dank stuff, and then going back and getting schwag for the same price), give deals on larger quantities. These are the things that would keep me coming back.

13. Blue eyes, brown hair, good with animals, likes to travel, etc.

14. On time, accurately measured bags, solid selection of strains, chilled out and professional... That's the basics for a good dealer.

15. Accuracy, promptness, honesty and reliability.

16. 1. Quality
    2. Reliability
    3. Mobility
    4. Accuracy 
    5. Good prices

17. A good kisser

18. the best dealer is a proffesional business man that has experience in the field or in this case know his proper stash.

19. Lol no not really...