What are some things you DON'T like about being high?

Discussion in 'General' started by traumaradio, Aug 19, 2009.

1. I know everyone has got to have at least one thing that they do while they're stoned that they don't like. What is it?

I know it's tmi, but I still find fart jokes hilarious so I think this is pretty funny, too. When I'm stoned, I can't tell the difference between a fart and when I actually need to use the bathroom. I've ended up leaving the living room (we were watching a movie) a few times to the bathroom to see what the hell was up. Hahaha. Gross, but it's true.

If I'm already high and i come into contact with someone who isn't high, I'll kind of talk more because I feel I need to come off as "not high" so I overcompensate by trying so hard to sound sober that I made sure I replied to every statement.

You?

2. The "over-talking" thing is something I used to do when I first started to smoke. I would get nervous in front of friends who didn't smoke, or if I was talking to relatives on the phone who didn't know I was high. I tried to talk a lot so it sounded like I was being active and smart. It turned out just making me look stupider, lol.

3. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

I hate when people know that you're high (because they saw you go to smoke at a party or whatever) and they treat you differently accordingly. It's stupid because people who toke regularly can function pretty well socially while high. If anything it makes you have better conversations haha...

On a completely different topic, I hate how after I smoke several bowls I feel like I can't breathe as well and it's frustrating while high. But now I vape, so yay.

4. that's another one for me. i don't have a vaporizer, BUT IF I DID.. anyway after a few joints on rice paper my lung power is just shot.

5. When you're friend gets really sick when they hit it way too hard.
    And everyone else is fine...contain your highs! And lows!

6. Getting in small places, like trams, trains and all them.
    Can't breathe haha, then I faint.

7. When I smoke too much, I hate the anxiety and the headaches.

8. When things go wrong...being high always makes them seem worse.

9. I get sick of peoples judging thoughts and stereotypes about stoners.

10. god damnit my cousin who i always smoke with always kills himself on every hit.

He'll take a huge rip, inhale, swallow, then depending on how many hits he's already taken he'll either blow it out or cough it out and then say "ahh ok man you can hit it for a while" and he'll just sit there holding his chest. it really fuckin kills the mood...

i mean i don't mean to brag but i dont ever cough anymore unless someone makes me laugh with smoke in my lungs. Only hit what you think you can handle and if your not sure then take a small puff, its better then wasting a huge rip by coughing a lung out...

11. lol yea so true, but its fun when things go wrong in front of you but dont really involve you, then i just sit back and watch lol

12. When I don't have anything to do.

13. sometimes my eyes get really watery and it kinda hurts
    but thats why i have rhotos, so it hurts worse haha

14. Eating a lot of garbage food and waking up with a terrible stomach ache the next day

15. This^^^^

16. People people don't hide being high in my opinion if your blazed and some square comes up and says omg your high aren't you, without pause immediatly say hell ya! Just a personal opinion but back to the thread I eat to freakin much can't stop cant think of anything else right now.

17. I dont like munchies and red eyes. Besides that, I love it:p

18. semi paranoia ....it happens sometimes.

19. same here. i hate the munchies i always ending going all out haha. :smoking: