what are some things you do to freak out your friends when they're baked?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Aug 20, 2008.

1. nothing, cuz I'm not 15 anymore.

2. dang pete.
    you have really bad luck
    :(
    sorry about your dead friend.
    and the.....incarcerated one.

3. i lold so hard at the first one

4. dude are you fucking retarded. how high are you to think he was being serious.

5. hahaha we were at my friends house I remember once this noobie got high for like his third time and he was ripped! I put on this freaky ass mask and I ran up to this kid like I was gonna kill him and got an inch away from his face and this high pitched laugh followed by a growl and he started crying hahahaha he was like 15 it was my friends little brothers friend. But I heard he is tokin strong now.

6. You really think he was being serious too? :rolleyes:

7. I like to toss a couple of hand-grenades in the window. It always gives the survivors a great story!

8. spark a lighter and yell "DUDE YOU'RE ON FIRE!"

-or another classic-

"SHIT! SEAGULLS!"

9. Oh dude! My friend found a boxful of old hand grenades in his attic awhile ago.

Even though you probably shouldn't play with live explosives, we did. Tossed a few in his pond - unfortunately killing all the fish, haha.

10. The irony is hilarious

11. when i was younger i used to put my bic right next to someone's face and flick it really fast and unexpectedly.

i stopped after one of them set the back of my hoodie on fire in retaliation. i was so blazed i didn't even know i was on fire until like three people started slapping my back frantically.

12. I usually do that to my friends when they're newbie smokers, except I use an invisible box, since that's how my friend did it to me when I first saw it (obviously, I thought it was pretty nuts. :p). It usually makes them bug out pretty good. :D

13. the frozen desktop gets people when they're sober but doing it to people high, especially when they're in the room and are just to high to notice what you're doing...awesome.