Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some strains out there that you tried that are better than sour diesel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014.

1. What are they?

2. Huge question.It depends on how the strain was grown, you can have some fire SD but terribly grown and cured white Widow, or vice versa. Growers skill as well as genetics and personal taste are the only true way to tell if one is better than another.Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hindu Kush and midnight kush . All Time favorite though is real girl scout cookiesSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The last Sour D I had was pretty epic though I had something called Purple Lights and from my recollection that was the highest I've ever been aside from the very first time I got high 

5. I think Chemdawg is better, and that's what Sour Diesel and OG Kush are made from. 

6. I think most OGs are above and beyond strains like Sour D and Blue Dream.

Some to name are
    Fire OG
    White Fire
    Platinum OG
    Larry OG
    Church OG

just some exceptionally good strains you will have a ridiculously hard time finding outside Cali

7. #7 snoopdog6502, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    It been so long since I bought any buds that I could not name any, last SD I had I grow it.

getting some NYSD clones in a few days.