What are some of your favorite smells?

Discussion in 'General' started by Majestic Raven, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Well what are your favorite smells?

Whether it reminds you of your childhood, makes you hungry, etc.

Mine are the smell of prime rib cooking, sauteed garlic, and roses.

2. Dank Nugz.

3. Sex, pre 80's engines, weed, good aromatic beer, a burnout, nitro funnies, a good cigarette, hard wood floors, a good steak cookin, the smell of a deer (if you hunt you'll know it), rivers/lakes. Man i could keep goin but i'm lazy.

4. Sex, money, weed & slow cooked ribs!

5. Asphalt after rain

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Spiced rum, reminds me of kickin it back in the day

7. The dankest - my brand new wonderful quarter - that I won't get for a couple more days. :angry: . I will be able smell it across the room through two baggies!!! So dank I will get paranoid just hauling home in my jeep even though it's sealed in a phony flashlight. I will weep tears of joy on that day. Until then, I'm just a mooch. 

And also fresh baked cookies just out of the oven.

8. some things that come to mind, the smell of wintertime.  kind of smells like something is burning?  in cold weather.  it's a real good smell.  and the smell of gasoline i used to really like.  and then there's a few others.

i remember before i smoked weed i used to hate the smell of skunk but once i started smoking weed i always loved smelling a skunk.  i wish a skunk would spray me so i could smell like dank for a week.  yum.

9.  Yeah - me too. I love the smell of October. Burning leaves is great. And I'm like you man - I always like the smell of gas - and paint - when I was a little fucker. But unlike you, I'm not into skunk.

10. The smell of a nail gun after it fired off, the smell of skunk weed, a Christmas tree, fresh cut grass, the smell of a bonfire

11. #11 Kushbeard, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Obviously I love the smell of weed, but I actually love the smell of my garage (probably just because of the good memories)
    During the wintertime I'll have to say that I love the smell of "Glögg". Here's a link because I guess most of you don't know what it is: "http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/drinks/glogg.html". It's just amazing to come home from -25c (-13f) and smell the "Glögg" in the house.

12. Arm and Hammer Pet Fresh

13. Skunk, the animal...

14. Freshly mown lawn. Especially after its been raining. Weed.

15. Damn it I was going to say the same thing lol. #2 is a field of wild grass/weeds (not the smokeable kind) on a breezy spring evening the smell is amazing.

16. The smell of homemade chicken n noodles when I walk into my mom n dads is like stepping back in time to my kid days. Also love the smell of fresh cut grass.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

Kinda scared.  

18. Just grabbing my balls and then bringing my hand to my nose afterwards

19. Diesel exhaust on a freezing day-takes me right back to all the times I'd be getting off a shuttle at keystone, copper, a basin, Breck, vail, steamboat, Loveland-eager to burn a j on the lift and spend the day in snow.

That acrid black asphalt smell on a hot summer day...again getting off a shuttle to go to an amusement park.

Shuttles rule

Aside from perhaps a shuttle that would take you from jail to court shuttles bring nothing but joy, plus it's a weird fucking word....shuttle

20. Am I the only one that saw the tittle of this thread and cracked up? :D