Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are some of the illnesses green cures

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by plpthekilla, Jul 9, 2009.

1. i was just wonderin cause people always say they have insomnia and all that shit and thay always get it and i have insomnia too so would that be probable cause to get a card

2. (A) Read my list- links below.

(B) Do you have medical records showing you have insomnia? It is much easier to get a rec if you have medical records and pills proving your medical problem.

(C) Don't fake it.

(D) Become an activist and work towards legalization. Then I won't have to answer questions like this any more! :p And YOU won't have to hassle with a doctor and the moral dilemma of (possibly) lying to him.

Granny :wave:

3. I'm sure anyone on here could tell you it cures anything, I've seen some pretty dumb posts.

and it won't "cure" insomnia, it'll just make you sleepy.