Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some of the best deals you guys have gotten?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snayeveryday, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Just picked up 2 gs of indoors for 10 bills and then an hour later a g of dank ass purp for 10 bills. What are the best deals you guys have gotten?

2. $10 a gram for medium-high grade medical.

3. #3 j420j420, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    a free quarter a dank ass weed

4. got 4.5 g's of SUPER dank for $50. Probably not a big deal to a lot of people here but was definitely a nice treat here in CT.
    Hooked my friend up with an O for $400 from a connect I got, and the connect was also able to get me an eigth for $50 for doing it and my friend as well gave me a little over a g for the trouble, as well as smoking us out:smoke:

5. a free half ounce of some mids.
    the kid bought to much the night of the party and said he didnt want to take the rest of the shit home in the morning.

6. [​IMG]

7. Clearly your the troll with only 22 posts.

i thought we were all high here.
    not dicks. :smoke:

8. Half an O just seemed like a large amount to just be given offhand for free.
    Not trying to be a dick man :rolleyes:

9. it's mids.. while it's still really generous, it's not an over the top story. guy could've also been a good friend of his possibly

10. besides getting occassional free ounces of dank from my guy, (grower) when i was a junior-senior in high school i was buying pounds of pretty good mids (somewhere between regular mids and high mids) for $500. i sold an ounce for $100. so i made $1100 off of a pound as a middle man...yeah

11. mmmm an ounce of kush no troll friends dad use to sell and had 4 pounds so i got an O for like 20$ cause my friend just takes it off his dad and he wanted some cash so i told him sell me some bud and was like ok give me 20 and ill give you some bud so i handed him a 20 and he handed me a fat O i was like WTF he was like keep it i like you i got so baked that week

12. nothing too crazy with free weed. got about 3gs of some stanky funk from oregon for free not too long ago. my buddy shows up at my place, calls me to come outside and hands me this bag. he was just like "i got this for ya". so bomb.

i dont necessarily walk home with free weed, but another of my friends loves to just smoke me out. especially lately... he'll just call me up, i'll head over and we'll just blaze constantly for hours. the other night before a show (badass show!) we were chillin at his place. for about 2 hours we just loaded the bowl constantly and all different bowls. a lot of time we had the little bub going between us, filled to the top with green and topped with a fair amount of hash. constantly. also hit his zong and a couple other pieces throughout the chillin.

[​IMG]

thats a 6 of beer on the right. i love chillin at his place. i'll bring beer, and often times weed, and we'll just blaze for hours. so in many ways thats a hella sweet deal. always havin someone who wants to smoke up, and is totally willing to supply nearly endless smoke. :smoke:

13. how does a half pound of quality outdoor for 500 bucks sound??????? i have the offer but no money right now... damn recession

14. can i take a hit off that thing?!:hello:

15. I got a half O for free with my original purchase! Man I hope that deal presents itself again :)

16. half O mids for 16 bucks US... but not in the US

17. I was getting mids for 50$ a O a few years ago.

18. #18 RedSmiley, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    A bill is a hundred dollars..

So if you payed 1000 for a g,
    your a whole new kind of *insert insult adjective here*.

19. I got 3 grams of high mids (sub-optimally grown Super Lemon Haze) for 15 dollars.

20. got an O of some upper level mids for 175 from my connects friend that was in town,but that was only once and ive gotten an eigth for 25. nothing too great. but oh well. :rolleyes: