What are some nice cigars ?

Discussion in 'General' started by derb, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Hey blades, it's my dad's birthday and he always is smoking blackwoods or black and milds. Doesn't smoke cigs, just cigars . Thought to get him a nice one and was Just wondering what you guys would prefer for like 20-30 bucks. I don't smoke tobacco so I wouldn't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. try romeo y julieta  I'm not sure how much you would find them where you are but they're not really expensive and they taste amazing, only thing I would smoke other than weed.

3. Do you mind if I rub your back in a non threatening way? 

4. nah man go for it

5. I like a San Cristobal - smooth, mild, and flavorful.

Would you also mind if i whisper sweet nothings in your ear as well?  

7. Rocky Patel 👌

8. I've been chiefin cuban rounds for a while now. Definitely the best cigar I've ever came across. Cheap too I buy shorties for like $4 a stick. My opinion, you'll impress him with that

9. King edwards

10. Gogle fine cigars in the town or city you live in. Go to the place tell the guy you want too buy your dad a cigar...I think you will have a good
    Shopping experiance

11. you should find out what flavor he likes cause they have different flavors, spicy, smoothe, etc idfk. but apparently he likes the shit ones if he smokes black n milds.

12. I would do a small cigs box with a selection of cigars from a local shop. You can usually find decent small cigars for a few dollars each and that will give him a selection to choose from to find what he likes the best.

13. Torano, Macanudo, Alec Bradley, Montecristo, Padron, CAO,Partagas,Oliva

14. #15 Ninjaballs, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    This. Get a swisher ^_^ lmao

15. #16 100781, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown Torpedo. You should be able to find a 5-pack for around $30.

16. I personally try to stray away from the larger cigars , only because I feel an extendo has a better burn . if you're into that , I suggest white owl 24K golds . they're really nice for the price in my opinion (2 pack for 1.50 I think ?) they're smoother than swishers and easier to crack and seal . and when you put the two cigar wraps together for the extendo it's just so pref , in my opinion . only negative I have for them is that when you start using them it has a different incense type smell , but it isn't really a deal breaker for me .

I think OP is looking for cigar suggestions as a gift where the actual cigar will be smoked.

18. Ohh , wow , sorry I'm baked 😲😂😂