Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some movies/tv shows that I should watch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breakdanzer, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades. I always end up watching something whenever im baked, but im almost done with the majority of good tv shows and movies that are on netflix. So, what movies/tv shows do you guys recommend me to start watching? Thanks and happy toking :wave:

2. i got ripped one night and watched the tabboo series

3. Weeds if you haven't seen. South Park, Family Guy, Futurama if you like that kind of thing. The Union obviously. Bowling for Columbine, The Iron Giant, Food Inc, Sicko.

4. netflix has a lot of good stand up too. Whitney Cummings show is hilarious

5. Dave Chappelle - Killing them Softly

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1215958813529322429]Dave Chappelle-- Killing Them Softly[/ame]

6. that 70's show dude, i'm high it was just on tv it was fucking awesome

7. yeah so the shows i follow right now are weeds, wilfred, and louie (which are pretty dam funny), but I also really enjoyed Eastbound and Down, game of thrones, and arrested development.. So i guess im either looking for some badass action or some comedy.. and of course, my fav movie to watch baked is how high or pineapple express

8. puff puff pass, smiley face, dude wheres my car, cheech and chong, archer, boondocks

9. Grandmas Boy
    Spartacus season one and two. A ton of violence in that.
    Rome season one and two
    Breaking Bad
    Burn Notice
    Falling Skies and Torchwood:Miracle Day are pretty good new shows.

The Mechanic with Jason Stathom has some nice violence and action as well.

10. I always enjoy watching something that makes me think. Like:
    Ancient aliens
    The athiest tapes
    Any documentary on religion of any sort
    I may just be nerdy, but hopefully someone out here feels me:smoke:

11. Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Office and Pawn Stars,

12. ancient aliens is easily one of my favorite shows, i dont think any of the stuff they say is true but i dont discount the possibility, i does make you think though. i hate that fucking greek dude though, hes such a pompous ass.

13. Oh, and I'll also throw out two of my favorite shows that dont get too much love/respect.

Carnival. Great trippy show that was on HBO. About good battling evil during the depression.

And Jericho, only had two seasons. The 2nd season is crappy because the budget got gutted. but the first season is great. It's about what happens when dozens of atomic bombs go off around the country, devestating most major cities, and how the people of Jericho Kansas survive in the aftermath

14. Workaholics is the funniest thing since sliced bread. Always sunny in philly is classic cant wait for next season, i heard mac gained 40 lbs just for the new season.