Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHat are some good weekend jobs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hello Kitty, Sep 13, 2007.

1. I go to school and I swim, my weekday is constant work. Mowing lawns is out of the question, I live in Orange County, and no one even has a lawn.

2. Waiter/Waitressing. Best times are weekends.

3. valet but it sucks

4. I was going to suggest this and also a bartender they make some damn good money and mostly only work weekends.

5. Well where I live they are putting up a lot of new houses (which is fucking retarded because 80% of them will forclose due the market flooding) and I see these people on the side of the road holding signs that say ,"New Homes this way" or some shit. They sit there all day on the weekends and I am assuming they get paid for it. I'm sure they aren't building a shitload of new houses in Orange County. I am in Kern County and they are still building. So just thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

6. maybe a movie theater they always want you to work on weekends, but it's a shitty job

7. Don't you have to b 21 to work at a bar, I turned 18 in July.

8. hate to be cliche but working at a record store isnt a bad gig.

9. Put up peoples Christmas lights. All those big homes in orange county you would make a shit load.

10. I believe you can handle alcohol for a job at 19

11. No, you only have to be 18, but theres no bar thats going to hire an 18 year old as a bar tender. Maybe a bus boy, a dishwasher, or a line cook.

12. No. I remember my physics teacher in high school always told us stories about his days in HS which included bar tending for a while.

13. ^ That was back in his day. Most bars you need to be 21 to be a bartender. Serving you can handle alcohol at 18. But to the OP I would suggest being a server or a pizza driver. < that was the shit when i used to do that .. smoked bowls ciggs music drive eat... easy awesome.