What are some good ways to stay motivated threw a SCOG harvest trim?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by greentmeds, Feb 12, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. All day, and all done!!! Now for the best part, running some fresh frozen live resin
    [​IMG]

4. I usually just set up a comfy spot to sit, bust some nugs down for my bowl, turn the tv on something highlarious, and then I'm good to go for a few hours at least.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

5. I only take off what I can trim up in about 5 minutes.. I like everything standing nice and tall.. Even 15 minutes here in the heat can wilt a cut branch past the point it's easy to trim.. I hate trimming a wilted branch..
    BNW

6. I agree BrassNwood, nothing worse than limp, soggy, branches. This time however I did not have access to my usual dry room so had to make one in the tent I grew in so had to cut all at once. [​IMG]
    It served its purpose but had to keep eye open for over drying since my fan speed controller was not working and there was way to much air flow.
    I guess my post didn't really ask what I was hoping though. I was trying to see if anyone had any trimming games, like drinking games, they played before and liked.
    Thanks for all the useful info and keep them coming.