Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Some Good Ways To Get Money For Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Feb 21, 2009.

1. the best thing handsdown for me are ipods
    heres and example
    you "get" an ipod touch 2nd gen.
    you turn around and sell it to some one for 130 for 8 gig and 160 for an 16 gig

i mean it sucks to be the person who origionally had the ipod but whatever they are too careless for it. So theres 130$ in your pocket, I used to sell 2-3 a week in my school so that would buy me a oz of dank almost every week. EVERYONE was my friend haha

EDIT: I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR

2. I don't condone hustling either but if you want to hustle, ipods are definitely the best....they're small (easy to steal), expensive (can be re-sold for a lot), and almost everyone has one (easy to find).

3. if you can play guitar and don't suck go play for tips. this hasn't ever gotten me shit but maybe you'll have better luck.

4. you could hustle but honestly i wouldnt if i were you...i used to steal and hustle a shit load of electronics like ipods and cameras (this was before i toked tho so it wasnt for bud) and i was really good at it and i could do it again if i wanted but i got caught and ended up going to juvy for grand larsony...if i were you i would get a job and try to stay outta trouble man if you end up stealing for ganja it wont give stoners a good look lol

5. Hustle yes, but i'm listening to alexisonfire right now and i thought it was kinda ironic. :smoking:

6. you could scrap metal

I got 2 grand one summer

7. Yup. Buys me about an 1/8 extra every month.

OP, eBay. Simple as that.
    I made 389 dollars last month selling shit on eBay.

But seriously, get a job.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

8. get a job, then you will have plenty of money for bud and more

hustling is risky

9. Yea dude I googled it, it is legit, but when you sign up for free trials remeber to quit them before the trial is ovr, so you dont pay. Also use a new email, as you will get spam.

10. if ur in school get a job if u live with ur parents u can spend most of the money on weed if ur not in school get a job cuz then ur job will be better and u can actually have a life that doesnt revolve around weed... just one that likes to treat itself to some on quite frequent occaision lol
    seriously a job is the way to go either that or prostitution lol job will earn more anyway good idea is to work somewere chill like a small gamestop cuz hardley anyone goes to them to shop shop on a daily basis cuz everything kinda pricey people just look around so u dont do much work and u get paid for it

11. http://cashcrate.com/982646

Made over $20 in one day, no lie, so that's 2 grams of some indoors, not bad for just doing that in my spare time. If you have any questions just ask me

12. Hm, lol, Well, you could get a job. Or cashcrate, I guess that works. Community service??

13. No you don't.

14. Bring a friend and go around with a camera and tell people your making a documentary about something, and ask them what their opinions are for 5 bucks. Then say they will appear on TV on MTV in a month. Easy money but look for like Teenagers or parents with kids.

15. why would people pay money to get interviewed, wouldnt it go the other way around?