Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Some Good Ways To Get Money For Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys. So my pockets are getting tight, and I don't have enough money for bud. What are some good ways (other than getting a job) to get money for some bud?
    Thanks in advance.
    :smoking::metal::gc_rocks:

2. Getting a job is the best way, other than that, you could sell unwanted shit.

3. sell dvds or cds, sell your xbox, cash in your loose change. or get a job.

4. do papers for people if your still in school. and don't get caught.

i do not endorse this kind of behavior:D

5. not condoning this by any means, but when you buy an oz [$300] you usually get a free quarter...

6. Hustle. easy as that. I used to hustle Ipods, Skull Candys, cheap bud, any thing really that you can get your hands on, just think where people leave there valuable stuff.

(I DONT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR)

7. get enough for an ounce and sell enough so that u can smoke whats left over and break even...thats what i do lol

8. Start a change jar. Just put all the change you have from whatever you buy in, youd be suprised how much itll add up to

9. dude get a job its really not that hard to work like 20 hours a week.

10. I don't know why you can't get a job assuming that your 18.

I would Buy probally a QP of Schwag, and hustle some dumbass kids. Then use the money to get an OZ of Dank. :smoking:

11. save lunch money i guess haha if your still in school

12. http://cashcrate.com/982646

Just check it out. Can easily make about $5 a day, let's see... 30 days a month, let's say you do that everyday for 1 month, 5x30=150 a month. not bad. oh and making $5 takes 15 minutes at the most. so techinically, you could make over $100 in 5 hours. I think? yeah looks like I'm right.

13. wait a sec, is that site for real? why would they practically give away free money? :confused: seems a bit sketchy imo.

14. Taken from the site:

15. #16 Dr. Dedoverde, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    not sketchy, its what advertisers do, its like 50 cents a survey for them thats chump change!\

i already have one, and if you reffer people like that dude did, "smart" you get like 10% of what they make!

heres mine, help my cause ! http://cashcrate.com/1134413

16. i've always been interested in cashcrate but never got around to joining...

could you estimate how much money you make for the time you put in? i know it must vary but is there like an average hourly rate you could say?

17. I'd say over $10 an hour. Honestly, the 25 cent ones take 30 seconds, using roboform.

18. nice man, is there anything you have to give them other than your name/email/mailing address?

19. Nope, that's it. And i'd post the picture of the check with a bowl next to it for proof, but I already cashed the check last month haha.