Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

--- What are some good Sativa strains? ---

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLoganRoss, May 18, 2011.

1. Ive been just reading up on weed I'm pretty new to it and have been wondering why sometimes I feel really really hyper and excited and just plain happy, and others I feel really lazy and like my arms are 1000 pounds. I came across Sativa and Indica strains and I'm pretty sure the only times Ive enjoyed being high are when I smoke Sativa and get really talkative and hyper.

So anybody know some good strains that are COMMON that I could try to get? I'm not looking for some crazy New Zealand shit just some weed I can most likely get from someone in my town.

Thanks guys!:smoke:

2. White Russian is always a good cope but its more of a hybrid

3. I just read that most of the "hazes" are sativa and common.

4. Lemon Kush and Great White Shark are my favs

5. Casey Jones is one of my favorites

6. #7 JetxLife86, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  7. Kush varieties are indica, whilst the Great white shark is a hybrid, but with some pretty distinctive indica properties. However, both are nice :hello:

For sativa, if you can find anyone with Thai bud, or an African landrace variety like durban poison. They are good sativas, Jamaican weed can be but the time they package it, ends up a bit schwaggy...

8. A friend of mine says Grape Ape, I've never smoked it so idk.

9. TGA's jack the ripper...the fastest flowering sativa , super tasty,great yield , and very up lifting high. Great day time stone:D:smoke:

10. I like how you said 'Crazy New Zealand shit'. Being from NZ, I can tell you that you hardly get amazing bud around here, but occasionally we do come across some crazy shit.

11. Blue dream. :smoke:

12. Not such a fan of sativas myself, and the few I like are 60/40, but I'd go with some Purps.

Happy Toking!

13. Jack the Ripper is a wonderful sativa dominant. Definitely one of my favorites.

14. I live in NZ and trust me Weed here is nothing compared to USA.

15. #18 Joedahoe, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats super indica.

16. good minds think a like lol ;)

17. blue dream shouldnt be too hard to get. also try green crack, jack herer, or super silver haze.