Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some good rolling papers and blunt papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEAN666, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I have decided to sell my bubbler and start using joints and blunts because it will be easier to hide and much easier to bring places. I don't know any brands though.

2. I use Buglers for my joints. and Zig Zag wraps for my blunts.

If your not used to rolling blunts i would be careful with the zig zag wraps because theyre pretty moist.

Buglers are my favorite just because ive used them for so long and their cheap (115 papers for $1)

3. I have had nothing but bad luck with buglers but thats just me, im prety sure buglers are mostly really meant for tobacco instead of the use of zig zag, raw, chills, ect. my personal favorite papers are chills. my favorite blunt wraps are zig zag purple thunder. kingpin hawaiians arent bad either.

4. Raws are by far my favorite papers & when i roll the occasional blunt its a dutchie man

5. damn man, i cant do shit with cigarillos. i have only been successful with the grape phillies and those still look like shit :(

6. I use the smallest sized zig zags for my roller. I smoke joints with people who use like king size and I'm just starting my roach when they are already done, so personally I'd get the smaller packs:smoke:

7. Not trying to be "that guy" but this thread has been done many times over :p

I just picked up some king-sized RAW and 1.25 Bob Marley's and they're both great! A lot more natural tasting than Zig Zags and the like. They're more difficult to roll however... :smoke:

8. Easy widers for joints and royal blunt wraps, my favorite being jamaican rum or strawberry.

9. White Owl's all the fucking way for blunts

and i usually just use zig zags for joints

10. EZ Widers for joints. Not use wraps for blunts, I personally prefer an actual cigar. I roll dutches for full size and white owls for cigarillos.

11. cyclone pre rolled cones are the best for me grape or peach flavor is good with some good dank or mids i like the clear ones myself

12. and bro dont sell your bub bubblers are the shit best way to smoke in my op

13. I use the Hemp Raw papers for my joints. Theyre organic:smoke:

14. i use buglers cause i feel like they have the most glue out of any other kind especially zig zag
    and for blunt papers i roll garcia y vega's

15. EZ-Wider Double Wides are good for learning to roll or all around good joints

My favs tho are Lion of Judah and Raspberry Juicy Jays.

As for blunt wraps, I think they're all good. My favs tho are Game Greens, Game White Grapes, Any flavor Dutchmaster, pineapple whiteowls

16. bough a couple packs off aql, dlx rolling papers theyre extremely nice i would highly reccomend

17. Zig-zag for j, swisher for blunt

18. juicy j!!!

19. It's either a blunt (Grape Backwood), and if no blunt it's a bong hit. If it has to come to papers, I would be really really really............ really sad, but just the normal zig zag's

20. i just keep it simple with ezwiders for joints and whatever they buy for the blunt i can roll anything. il usually get a cigarello or dutch or philly or game but theyre all good.