Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are some good "confusing" strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shipwreck, Jul 15, 2011.

1. What are some strains that youve tried that have made you confused, lost, unaware or anything?

Im going to the dispensary today and im wanting to try something new.

Im looking for that weed that makes you think some weird shit.

2. Try getting a potent tincture or edible, and take twice the dose they recommend.
    That shit will fuck you up.

3. Get some good hash, you'll be blownnn :]

4. Ive had a few batches of Lavender than fucked my skull inside out....

Bio-diesel also did for me... and, ive had a few rounds of strawberry cough that were mind exploding as well hahahah

5. they have some of this fire strawberry cough at the dispensary, one of my favorites.
    60 for an 1/8
    I might just be getting that today.

Biodiesel is one of the strains i reeeeeeally want to try though.

6. Strawberry Cough is GOOOOD man.

Alaskan Thunderfuck really fucked me up though. I couldn't walk straight for about 2 hours.

7. me and a couple guys smoked some shit called godberry before our senior pictures. we all have that "wtf is goin on" look on our faces in the yearbook pics. that was years ago. idk if godberry is a real strain tho lol

8. I read it quick and thought you said Labrador LOL

9. Man what are we smoking man
    Mostly maui waui but its got some labrador in it
    What's labrador
    its dog shit
    What?
    Yeah my dog ate my stash man

10. If u go to the dispensary they should be able to answer ur question for u so ask what each strain they have does and whichever has the effect ur looking for buy it.

11. I second the lavender.

I remeber last 4th of July we had some Maui Wowwie 165 a half, smelled like tropical goodness... that had us all laughing our asses off for hours from two snaps. Each snap was like another level of stone entirely, it was awesome.