What are some good brands of scales?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChronicNugs, Jan 11, 2006.

1. I'm in the market for a scale and I have no idea who makes the good stuff. I need something kind of tuff, because i will probably drop it. I wouldnt need anything over like 200 grams. I was looking on ebay and i found some cheap ass MyWeigh scales, i am looking at this one currently: http://cgi.ebay.com/MY-WEIGH-200-Z-DIGITAL-POCKET-SCALE-JEWELRY-SCALES-blk_W0QQitemZ5075446285QQcategoryZ34088QQcmdZViewItem Is this scale complete crap or is it a good deal? Please recomend me some places to look, what to look for, and what names to look for.
    Thanks

2. The best scale (in terms of quality vs. prive) i have encountered is the Nex Tech scale. It's a brand carried by Radio Shack and they cost 20 bucks but are accurate to withing .01 of a gram.

3. I recommend stealing one from a chemistry classroom at the nearest highschool, stay ghetto.

4. I own a MyWeigh 200-Z. I bought it on eBay and it's never failed me.

Here it is if you're interested: MyWeigh 200-Z

They really get you on shipping, but for around $15 shipped it's quite a scale.

5. Best portable scale period- PalmScale 6

6. Damn i got ripped off, i bought one in office depot, 36 bucks, and measures in increments of 1 gram. GAY

7. yeah that's shit; i'd chuck it at their store and drive away.