what are some *GOOD* bong/vaporizer brands?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by skywlkr, Dec 1, 2009.

1. bongs:

medicali
    illidelph
    roor
    phire

vapes:

iolite
    hotbox

i'm looking to buy my girl a peice for xmas, and i just don't know too many brands, and the only nice head shops out here are ran by pot snobs, so it's kinda hard to find out what are some good reliable brands, and none of my friends have a quality peice, except my guy i've been getting shit from. so when i smoked out of his, i was like "oh my god, i got to get a nice bong."
    i beleive his is the brand that's like "phx, or phi," or something. sorry for being a n00b.

basically, the only stipulation on the bong. is i want it to be,

all glass on glass. maybe like a colored logo (i dig the rasta roor series).

i just am trying to find out what's the best to buy when you put $$ next to quality.

looking to stay under $300.00. (but under 300 would be nice)

2. #2 Mastertokes2.0, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    Vapes:
    Purple days
    Da buddha
    SSV
    Vapor Bros
    V-Tower Extreme
    Vapor Genie
    Volcano

If you want something that is going to last and you won't have to fear breaking, buy a quality vape. Or if your mind is set on a bong get a US Tubes.

3. If you want a colored logo bong for under 300 you could def. get a nice illy or roor for around $250. They would both probably be 5mm, the RooR would probably be 18". I just got a 22 inch 5mm Illy for $250 and it's completely worth the money. You could get a nice SSV for under $300 too but if I were you I'd get a bong if you don't have a nice one now.

4. If you've got any place that sells Lux around you, they make a pretty good short tube with a tree perc that I've seen marked at 250.

5. Good list, but I need to add a few to it:
    Aromed
    LaunchBox
    Iolite
    HerbaiAire
    Vaporfection
    Herborizer
    VripTech Heat Wand

6. Forgot the VaporStar!