Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are some funny ass stoner movies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hempmans, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I've watched cheech and chong up in smoke, nice dreams, and next movie. and all the friday movies. I LOVE CHEECH AND CHONG when im baked i just cannot stop laughing at nearly every scene

2. Half Baked, Pineapple Express, How High and I fucking love Friday too.

3. Well if you haven't seen pineapple express, you HAVE to see that. Dazed and Confused is also a classic you should check out.

Grandmas Boy and Puff Puff Pass are also great.

4. seen all of them :( but they funny as hell:smoke:

5. Waterworld for sure

6. Dazed and Confused is DEFINITELY a good one =D

Pineapple Express
    Friday
    Half Baked
    How High
    Not really a stoner movie, but Kevin Harts stand up on Netflix for Instant Watch "Seriously Funny" is HILARIOUS. I haven't laughed this much when Im baked in a long time.

7. Schindler's List
    Hotel Rwanda
    The Color Purple

8. #8 DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    wtf lmao rotfl hahahaha how r the last 2funny lol

9. Friday, Next Friday, Friday after next. Are 3 amazing stoner movies xD
    The first two Cheech and Chong films.
    Pineapple express
    How high (With method man + Redman)
    Knocked up

10. well stepbrothers isn't really a "stoner" movie. But still, while baked it's fucken hilarious xD

11. Isn't a stoner movie but Mallrats always makes me laugh my ass off.

12. They're not really stoner movies - but they will have you cracking your eyes out because they're funny as hell - The Scary Movies.

Scary Movie 2 has some Marijuana-related subjects with a black male who is totally funny and stonerific. Super funny!

13. friday of course, all the cheech and chongs, the big lebowski, and pineapple express. superbad is always funny too..im gettin that fa shoooo!

14. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_78BJtYRU[/ame]

Watch this while high.

15. ^Love him

For OP-Dont watch it, watch the movie please. Shorty is the happiness for SM2

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGNn2dT2q0]YouTube - ‪Scary Movie 2 - The Best Of Shorty‬‏[/ame]

Shorty in Scary Movie 2 also.

EDIT: And yes,I agree with Blazed.Watch the movie if you haven't seen it already..which most people have.

17. Above the Influence commercials.

18. Pulp Fiction has everything you want and more

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is possibly one of the greatest films of all time (yes ALL time, that includes the future)

19. Hey that's not a little boy that's a fucking chimp !