Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are some fun like stoner items i guess

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pimp Daddy Q, Feb 10, 2014.

1. like bongos and shit

2. ya man every "stoner" has gotta have some bongos and shit man, we just gottsta get stoned mang.

You're either a troll, a cop or a fucking idiot so get the fuck out either way...

3. Me when I read OP:

[​IMG]

4. Like uh uhm them thingies with the like fire and stuff... Every like stoner has one...like

5. Nah fuck that shit didgeridoo is where it's at!
    http://youtu.be/DC9w4KWEgJE

6. Magnets.... Lots of magnets. And Lego's. I had a buddy I was supposed to go fishing with, he missed the time because he waked and baked, then got to playing with his kids Lego's for an hour and a half. 28 year old man... Built an
    X-Wing tho, out of giant Lego's. It was pretty cool. But I prefer magnets.

7. Blacklights, lava lamps, party lights, those led things that display different crazy designs and shit with lights on your wall, visualizers in media players, video game consoles, those magnet things shaped like eggs (you know the kind. Snake eggs, I think they're called), rubix cubes, atari style games, rc cars/helicopters/planes, etc etc. Idk OP, just get a ton of shit you thought was cool as a kid and it's just as fun as a high adult lol.

Welp, time to go dig out my old Lego's from when I was a kid.
    I've got one of those big creative buckets and then a box of my mothers from when she was a kid. The ancient one's don't work too well with post 60's ones though.

9. I dislike the quotations around stoner in the title...